Thursday 16 January 2014

Hello everyone
I have a new card to show you today,It is my latest DT card for the creative craft cottage challenge blog. The theme this month is Fabric or Felt so I decided on this image of the house mouse babies in bed. I found some lovely patchwork material and decided to try using it as the quilt on the bed,it's hard to see from the photo that it is real material though,so I am including a close up so hopefully you can see it better. I must admit to it being a challenge for me this time as it is not something I usually use on my cards. So I hope I have managed to pull it off and you like the finished card.



So why not pop over to http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/ and enter this months challenge,we would love to see you're creations x


4 comments:

jane stillman said...

What a cute card, love the house mouse image, and well done on using the material as a quilt. Thank you for joining us for the Just for Fun challenge, good luck

Unknown said...

i absolutely love your cards

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely card, could you add a link to your post that links your card to the challenge at Just for Fun, you have forgotten to add that you added your card to our challenge, I would hate for this cutie to be discounted ;) DT Mandz x
http://laineyscraftyspace-justforfun.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/new-year-new-challenge.html

Karen Willis said...

Fab card, so cute...but as Manda said can you add a link to the challenge as we would hate for your entry to be disallowed. Thanks for joining us over at JFF. Karen DT member xx