Thursday 15 May 2014

Hello everyone,I am a bit late with this post as I have still been unwell and struggled to get this 1st DT card done for the new blog http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.co.uk/ which is the sister blog to creative craft cottage but this one is for digi stamps. The theme this fortnight is anything goes and I chose to use this lovely image from our sponsors for this challenge StampArt Design by Kathryne who is offering the lucky winner of this challenge a choice of 5 digi stamps from her store. I must admit to this being the 1st digi stamp I have ever used and found it a challenge myself,only in that it is not my usual sort of image. I do hope you pop over and enter the challenge yourselfs,I look forward to seeing your creations.

I hope you like my card, I couldn't resist doing something I usually do and that is 3D decoupaging it. I have left a sentiment off for now so that I can add one when I decide what occasion to use it for. If you have any questions about it please ask as I am feeling very unwell and I can't think straight enough to go through how I made it at the moment. I am off to the hospital tomorrow so hopefully I might get some answers and treatment and be on the road to recovery soon,take care and happy crafting xx




No comments: