Sunday 13 October 2013

Hello everyone, I have been playing with some new die's and making my 1st DT card for the ANYTHING GOES challenge on the Creative Craft Cottage blog. I decided to make a Christmas card as the time of year is upon us to get them made. I usually am very late with my Christmas cards,sometimes even still making them up until Christmas Eve so I am trying to be more organised this year,we will see how that one turns out ha ha.
 I used the Spellbinders Venetian Motifs and Venetian Accents die's as i love the vintage look. I layered two of the main Venetian Motifs dies together to form a backing for my sentiment and the border die from the accents set across the top and bottom. The background I printed from the Papermania Christmas Past cd and although it took over a hour to do,I used a quickie glue pen to glitter all of the snowflakes on the background paper,which I think was worth the effort. I added a couple of Christmas tree's and cut out some sentiments from the tattered lace Christmas sentiment die's in silver mirricard. The bow was from my many many boxes of ribbons I have collected over many years and I placed a decorative button in a coordinating colour in the centre of the bow.
 I enjoyed making it and hope you enjoy seeing it, happy crafting everyone xx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Hun this is very beautiful congrats on you dt

Angie's card designs said...

Thank you very much Seema xx

Unknown said...

So very pretty!!!! I love the dies and the colors. TFS!!!!! Hugs, Donalda

Kathryn said...

Ohhh how fabby xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Angie, love the colours and the dies. Congratulations too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

beautiful Blue card just love it So glad you shared it in the Tuesday Blog event ! Just gorgeous Love love love ti Hugs Larelle-Susanne

Becca's Place said...

Beautiful card! Your blog is great! I started following you. If you will go to my blog and follow me. Thanks! Becca

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card for our Christmas challenge at Crafting Musketeers, Hazel, DT (please put a link to the challenge in your blogpost - thanks) - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Fran said...

Great card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran (DT) xxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for adding for CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon. x

Jan said...

Great card thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

DeAnna Goen said...

LOVE the dies and the colors. :)