Thursday 27 March 2014

Hello my crafty friends
It has been a very hectic week this week. I decided to sell all the crafty stash that I don't use or have bought and never used so that I could make some room and buy things that I WILL use when I go to a craft fair on Sunday. It was a great success but it has kept me very busy,wrapping and weighing parcels and working out the cheapest way to send them. 
I made this latest card for a very dear friends birthday and once she had received it I posted a photo of it in a group on Facebook, I had such a great response to it that I thought I had better find the time to put it on my blog.
It all started when I thought I would have a go at making a owl,it turned out so well and my friend who ended up receiving it commented that she loved owls that I thought I would use it to make her a card for her birthday. I was very pleased with the finished card and so along with her were a lot of people.
I have been asked by a lot of people how I made the owl, so as soon as I get all these parcels off and I can breathe again I will be doing a video on how it was made and will post it on here,so if you like it then watch this space. I hope this gives you some inspiration,happy crafting 


8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Angie, I do love owls and this one is absolutely amazing! A gorgeous card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Peggy said...

A good morning to you, Angie, from the USA. Can't wait for your tutorial on the Owl card....it's beautiful.

Crafty Judith said...

Afternoon Angie fabulous make hun x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

WOW! This owl is totally stunning. Great job. Cheers, Holley

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Angie.

gr karin

pauline said...

Love the Owl Angie xx

britgirl58 said...

My Mother took classes for 'real' decoupage and she did an owl, too! Your card is wonderful!. (I live in the US - my Mum is good old England - Derbyshire to be precice!
Looking forward to the video!
Thank you - Julie

Darleen said...

I am anxious for you to do a tutorial on how to make the Owl birthday card. I have a friend that loves Owls, and this card would be perfect for her.
Thanks.
Have a nice evening.
God bless.
Darleen Gordon