Tuesday 5 August 2014

Good afternoon everyone,I hope you have all been enjoying the glorious weather we have been having the last few weeks.
I am sorry it has been a few weeks since I have blogged,but I have been unwell (again) with a nasty cold. I never normally get colds and I have no idea where I caught it but it has knocked me for six. I suffer from a lot of health problems,one of which being M.E/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and it means my body cannot fight something like this well. I am not the sort of person that gives up when I am ill (if I were,nothing would ever get done) but this went down on my chest and made me feel awful. Anyway,I am just starting to get back on my feet at last and felt up to doing some card making,JUST!
This is a design team card that is a little late as it was due on the 1st of the month for the http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/  The challenge this month is colour/sketch/digi

     

my card is just a simple one this time as I am still just getting back on my feet but I hope you like it. I have used this stamp before and I cannot remember where I bought it as it was quite a few years ago now,but I do love it. I hope you will feel inspired to pop over and enter the challenge


Happy crafting everyone xx



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Angie, sorry to hear you have not been well but glad you are on the meant . Lovely card very cute xx

Linda Simpson said...

I love the colours on this gorgeous card Angie. Sending you healing hugs and hope you continue to get better.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

Hope you soon feel better. Great card xx Jan

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Angie, love the image, colours and detail..you could enter this into our Whoopsi Daisy "B's" challenge if you would like...hope you continue to improve in health, hugs xxx

Angie's card designs said...

Thank you Avril Ann,I can't seem to find the Whoopsi Daisy challenge hun so can't enter it,hugs xxx